What are the objectives of the Work Execution Direction?
The targets of the direction of work are:
– To assure the sufficiency of the means that the contractor puts for the execution of the Project, so that there is obtained the quality indicated in the proper Project or in the contract of work.
– To assure the quality during the execution of the Project (materials control, execution control, geometric control).
– Supervision of the safety and health during the execution of the Project.
The specific functions of the direction of work are:
– To show the representation of the property before the contractor and the administration.
– To analyze and to optimize the Project to be executed, contributing all the progress, functional and environmental of technical character, economic were possible.
– To give the necessary orders to the contractor for the best execution of the project.
– To propose to the promoter the changes that he considers in the Project in order to improve the quality, the economy and/or the execution.
In Global Building Management, our team of Technical Architects and Building Engineers will advise you in a personalized way
For more information about Direction of Execution of Work by G2 Arquitectura, leave your details and we will contact you shortly. Here