Building Risks Prevention at Building Site
In the case of building with Project:
- Realize the Safety and Health or Basic Study as appropriate.
- Approve the Safety Plan by the Builder.
- We conduct Health and Safety Coordination during the implementation phase of the work.
When someone undertakes a work of little importance, also called minor work, the realization of a project work is often not necessary, but the law requires hiring a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. In these cases it is necessary:
- Development of a Risk Assessment of the work to be performed on site.
- Monitoring and Coordination of Safety and Health while the works are performed.
In Global Building Management, our team of Technical Architects and Building Engineers will advise you in a personalized way
For more information about Building Risk Prevention, leave your details and we will contact you shortly. Here